Friday, January 31, 2014

MISS USA CONTESTANTS MODEL NASCAR GEAR



by Pat DeCola, NASCAR.com
The Miss USA and Miss Teen USA titleholders from Alabama, Louisiana, North Carolina and South Carolina visited the NASCAR Hall of Fame last Friday, with a special guest guide in Nationwide Series driver Ryan Reed.
Reed offered insight into his racing life as he showed the visitors around the facility, including a trip to the newly renovated Glory Road 2.0, a simulated pit stop competition and friendly round of iRacing at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Each of the contestants attended the event in NASCAR Superstore gear that you can wear yourself. Check out the gallery below, with a link included to the T-shirts being modeled.
Miss Louisiana Teen USA Mary Risener chats about NASCAR.
Q: OK, they tell me you're the biggest NASCAR fan out of the group. How'd you get into it?
Risener: My grandparents are huge fans of NASCAR and that's how I got into it. They always come over to our house and watch it because we have a big TV, and they love to watch all the races. I haven't gotten to attend one live, but I would love to in the future. And I look forward to going with them one day.
Q: Which track would you want to go to?
Risener: There isn't a specific track I'd like to go to, just any one in general. I would just really love to go for the whole experience, just to see it live, you know? It's pretty amazing on television, so it makes me think what would it be like in person.
See Risener and the other on-hand contestants wearing NASCAR gear below that you can find at Store.NASCAR.com

No comments:

Post a Comment